Thursday, August 21, 2014

Slackers will be Slackers

Hey All,

It's been a busy past week. I've been busy at work, and things in and around the house, dog sitting, oh...and of course Summer Slam on Sunday (which I watched on Monday because I was at Six Flags on Sunday).. .yes... I'm a wrestling fan... but that's not a good excuse to slack now is it? The good news is that I'm camping this weekend...which means: LOTS OF NEW PICTURES!

But until I get back on Sunday night, I'll post some from my adventures this weekend.

Here are a few from The Radicals' CD Release party on Saturday.

These are of Uzuhi. The Japanese Punk band from Brooklyn NY.

Gosha (lead vocals) does his happy dance on stage.
I don't think I've ever seen anyone who likes to have fun and make people smile more....
And I've seen Andrew W.K. live...
Date Taken: 8.16.2014

Tomoya (guitar) providing some backing vocals.
This kid was an excellent guitarist.
You can tell by a single set that he is versed in many different syles, and excels at each one.
Date Taken: 8.16.2014

Tsubasa (Keys) can play her instrument with the best of them.
Uzuhi doesn't have a bassist, and Tsubasa provides the low end.
She and Gosha are married and have a baby boy, who travels with them...the kid is adorable.
Date Taken: 8.16.2014

This is a happy accident shot....and a lot of times, those are the most interesting.
You can see (from left to right) John formerly of Loser's Circle, his lady Kathy, Mike of Loser's Circle, a gentleman I honestly don't know, and 'Crazy' Jay, formerly of Red Line Rebels.
Matt from The Radicals is in back talking to his friend Christian.
This show was a whole lot of fun, and had a great lineup.
Date Taken: 8.16.2014

Uzuhi's table o'fun.
Their show is fun.... their merch is fun.... what more could you possibly ask for!?
Date Taken: 8.16.2014

No comments:

Post a Comment