Monday, August 11, 2014

My Response to the Ice Bucket Challenge.

I will post two photos today. I missed yesterday's post, because I was busy with this:

I was challenged three times, and since I've seen a lot of people dumping ice over their heads to avoid donating $100 to the research the horrifying disease that is Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, and then not donating ANYTHING... I decided to tell my family's story, and our history with ALS. PLEASE watch this, and share it. I realize that I can't educate everyone on the horrors of ALS, but hopefully I can sway some people to donate with this story... Thank you



If you still don't know what ALS is PLEASE read about it: HERE

And if you want to join the Byers Family in their fight, please visit our Facebook page: HERE

Please join in the fight against ALS.

No comments:

Post a Comment