Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Happy Birthday!

Today is my wife's birthday. We've been married just over six months, and I love her with all my being. Because I love her so darned much, I'm going to post two photos that I really enjoy. I hope you do too!

-Kevin
This was taken at the Disney World stop of our honeymoon.
We were at the Innoventions building in Epcot, and took part in "The Great Piggy Bank Adventure"
The pig she's holding is the "piggy bank".
She wanted to take it home, but I think they would have frowned upon that idea....
Date Taken: Feb. 19th, 2014

This was taken at St. Louis Cemetery No. 1 in New Orleans.
She's creeped out by anything dead, but I wanted pictures of a cemetery, as I don't have any from my last trip to NOLA.
I think this may be my best photo to date. I love the raw emotion and feeling of dread it exudes.
Date Taken: Feb. 17th, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment